YOUR PEN by Krypton


I have not a name like my owner.
I am only a possession, one that is short lived in fact.
I have an origin of moulds and plastic tubing.
I am one that lies mute all day.

One more thing I am is a channel.
Yes, I was made for this very purpose after all.
To convey mortal thoughts, fantasies and ideas.
I bring them alive, alive to eyes that choose to see.
I can be your amplifier too, as with my graceful strokes and twirls.
I enhance your mind's very silent mutters.
Giving them the loudness that's required 

My purpose from the scratch does me in each and every moment of the way.
It is like I was born to be used and abused.
My blood is my voice, my fluids are the media through which I serve.

In the end, I'd rather run dry than stay locked up.
For, for this very reason do I exist.
To be the voice of the dumb, the strength of the timid, the weapon of your bright mind.
 
I am your pen.

-Krypton

Author's Details: 
Facebook: Ejodamen Joshua 
Twitter: @joshua_CRYPTON 
Email: joshuaejodamen@gmail.com


Comments

  1. Wow😥😍, I've More appreciation and respect for my pens now😁. Great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an artistic poem. Great job Krypton. You gave the pen a personality I can relate to 😭😭🤧🤧

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy to have my first published on here.
    Inspired to write more..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

BEAUTY by Tichie💕

FEAR (monologue) by Maco